How to Replace the Heat Exchanger Gasket in The Heat Exchanger
As the application fields of plate heat exchangers continue to expand, different media and processes have different requirements for temperature resistance, pressure resistance and corrosion resistance. It is obviously impossible to use a "universal" gasket to adapt to all situations. Instead, gaskets of different materials should be used for different situations. And the gasket on the heat exchanger should be replaced after a period of time. Next we will explain how to replace the heat exchanger gasket in the heat exchanger.
Roughly divided into the following six steps：
1. Remove the used gasket. Be careful not to make scratches in the gasket groove when disassembling.
2. Use acetone, methyl ethyl ketone or other ketone solvents to remove the residual glue in the gasket groove to ensure that the gasket groove is clean.
3. Clean the gasket groove and gasket with a clean cloth or cotton yarn.
4. Spread the adhesive evenly in the gasket groove.
5. Put a clean new gasket on the board.
6. The plate with the gasket should be placed in a flat, cool and ventilated place before it can be installed and used after natural drying.