Method for cleaning vicarb heat exchanger plate
Disassembly and cleaning steps:
Disassembly and cleaning can clean both processes of the heat exchanger. The main steps are:
1. Close the two water inlet and outlet valves of the heat exchanger;
2. Measure the distance between the baffles of the heat exchanger and make a record;
3. Disassemble the plate heat exchanger, empty the medium in the equipment, disassemble in the prescribed order, and make a record. Be careful not to damage the gasket and the plate during the disassembly process;
4. During the cleaning process, the plates should be cleaned piece by piece, and soaked and washed. In the case of high-pressure cleaning, the cleaning should be performed below the specified pressure;
5. After processing, put it back in the plate heat exchanger baffle in the original order, paying attention to distinguish the front and back. Control the strength when tightening the clamping bolts firmly, otherwise it is easy to crush the plate;
6. Open the outlet valve and inlet valve of the plate heat exchanger to see if there is any leakage. If there is no leakage, the cleaning is complete.
Cycle cleaning steps:
If it is used in the chemical industry, firstly close the inlet and outlet valves of the plate heat exchanger, and add the cleaning agent to the system through a tube pump or a water tank for internal circulation until the concentration of the cleaning agent no longer changes and the impurities in the equipment are discharged.
If it is a passivation treatment, it is necessary to ensure that after the chemical descaling is completed, no rust or other phenomena will occur in the pipeline. The amount of passivation cleaning solution needs to be determined according to the amount of water during cleaning, and the ph value cannot be too high, otherwise the effect will be poor, and it will be discharged after six hours.
Finally, the plate heat exchanger was restored, and the inlet and outlet water valves were opened, indicating that the cleaning was completed.